Here at Wilton Dental Associates, we believe that all dental care should be not only pain-free but also as pleasant and positive an experience as possible. We take this very seriously, and that is why your comfort is our first priority. One of the main ways we prioritize your comfort is through our Wilton dental sedation. Others include:Doctor A. Vandiveer Strait on sedation dentistry Read Transcript
People who come in who are anxious, who are looking for sedation are pretty regular people in our office. That is, people look for dentists who had a reputation for making people comfortable. And we have a lot of people coming to us for that reason.
And we offer a whole raft of different things, but I think it really has to be customized to you as an individual. We will interview you first and find out what you're looking for and what you're trying to do and what your concerns have been and what your experiences have been, because a lot of times, the fears or the bad experiences you have are things that we can help in a number of ways, not just by sedating you.
We do offer (inaudible) analgesia in our offices, which relaxes people and makes the visit much more comfortable, and what’s wonderful about it is when you leave, you're back to normal. We do a lot of other things that work as well, and we even have a medical doctor who can come in and administer general-type anesthesia.
But the fact is that it should be customized to you, and the real goal is to make your visits pain-free and also fear-free. And I think the fear-free is really number one. We're not just administering something that puts you out. We really want to make you comfortable. Our real goal is to make it so that in the future, your visits do not have fear connected to them. And we make you so you really are happy with your dental care and not afraid to have it done
- Patient-friendly technology like painless anesthesia
- A variety of amenities, from music to comfortable chairs
- A caring and empathetic team, including a concierge who will assist you at every appointment
Today there is no reason for you to suffer pain in the dental office. No matter how fearful you are or how long it’s been since you were at the dentist, you can get back to dental health easily and comfortably. To experience dental care without stress or anxiety, call 203-293-2086 today.
Our Safe Sedation Relieves Your Anxiety
Dr. Strait grew up afraid of the dentist because of the pain he had during dental appointments. He decided that he would become a dentist and find ways to make sure none of his patients ever had to experience painful dental procedures.
One method he uses to eliminate discomfort is inhaled sedation. Also known as laughing gas, this form of sedation is given to you through a small mask. Once you breathe in the safe gas, you’ll instantly relax and relieve all tension. You won’t even need time to let the gas wear off, so you can drive almost as soon as your appointment is over.
Technology Allows For Comfortable, Fast Treatment
We have dedicated a great deal of research and time into providing the newest and best technologies and techniques for your comfort. Some of these include:
- Syrijet Needleless Injections – This system allows us to administer local anesthesia without any needles, giving you peace of mind before treatment even starts.
- DentalVibe® Comfort System – The DentalVibe is a small vibrating device we place onto your gums to deliver anesthesia. The vibration blocks any sensation from the injection, making it virtually painless.
- State-Of-The-Art Topical And Local Anesthetics – Our STA (single tooth anesthesia) numbs only one tooth to make the injection itself almost undetectable. You won’t feel the unpleasant sensations of your whole mouth being numb after your procedure. We can even warm your anesthesia solution to body temperature for added comfort.
Enjoy Patient Amenities For A Spa-Like Experience
We offer a wide variety of relaxation aids. A few of them are:
- Orthopedically designed dental chairs
- Back, neck, and knee pillows for all-around comfort
- An iPad with headphones to listen to Pandora stations
- Warm towels to tidy up afterward
- Your choice of beverages delivered by our concierge
A visit to the dentist can be a positive and totally comfortable experience with our Wilton dental sedation, technology, and amenities. Call us at 203-293-2086 today for a new kind of dental experience. You’ll find us at 44 Old Ridgefield Road, Suite 212, near Merwin Meadows Park.