- Advanced technology ensures comfortable care
- Relax with gentle, mild laughing gas
- We offer pain-free, needle-free anesthetic
A root canal doesn’t have to be an awful experience. Quite the contrary – at Wilton Dental Associates, Drs. D’Andrea and Strait have performed countless root canal procedures, so you can rest easy in their expertise. When you visit us for Wilton root canals, you’ll benefit from:
- Top-of-the line endodontic instruments that make your procedure quick, efficient, and pleasant
- Advanced anesthetic techniques, including injection-free anesthesia, the DentalVibe system, and single-tooth anesthesia
- Relaxing sedation available through laughing gas that will eliminate all your anxiety
- Comforting touches like orthopedically designed chairs; iPads with headphones; back, neck, and knee pillows; and warm towels
- Emergency appointments within 24 hours
Don’t delay getting the help you need for your aching tooth. Call us today at 203-293-2086 to schedule your appointment with Dr. D’Andrea or Dr. Strait. We even do retreatment for failed root canals!
Rely On Our Root Canal Expertise
Unfortunately, root canal procedures have been portrayed on TV and in the movies as something to fear and avoid at all costs. However, our patients report that root canal therapy is no big deal. In fact, it’s not any more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled.
A root canal involves cleaning out the infected inner part of your tooth, then sealing it with a rubber-like material. To ensure you receive the best care possible, we use several advanced instruments and techniques, including:
- The Dentsply Sirona WaveOne Gold system for precision and comfort when repairing your tooth
- 3D obturation (filling and sealing) of the tooth’s inner chambers to help prevent future problems
- High-magnification surgical telescopes that show precise detail
- Fiber-optic illumination of the operating field for a clear picture and zero guesswork
A root canal will actually help you feel better. Rather than continuing to suffer with the throbbing pain from an infected tooth, this procedure will eliminate your toothache and save your tooth from extraction in most cases.
If you’re nervous about your procedure, laughing gas will melt away all your dental anxiety. Plus, you’ll appreciate our options for painless local anesthesia that will make sure you’re completely numb before we begin any work.
Enjoy comfortable root canals in Wilton. Call Wilton Dental Associates today at 203-293-2086 to schedule an appointment.