- Rely on Dr. Strait’s vast dental experience
- Get implants & new teeth in just one visit
- Ask about our lifetime guarantee on our work
Missing teeth no longer have to define your life. If you’re like many of our patients once were and you don’t have all your teeth, we understand your dilemma. It can be a chore to eat comfortably or embarrassing to smile fully. However, Dr. Strait has the teeth replacement solutions you’re looking for! He can use Wilton prosthetic dentistry to help you:
- Smile with full confidence knowing that your teeth look great
- Enjoy a delicious meal of hearty, crunchy foods
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Keep your jawbone strong and your facial structure intact
- Look younger, more successful, and more robust
What are you waiting for? Call Wilton Dental Associates today at 203-293-2086 to gain access to Dr. Strait’s decades of experience. He was voted one of “America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America. In addition, he offers a lifetime guarantee on our dental work.
Regain Your Bite & Your Smile With Dental Implants
Prosthetic dental care involves the art and science of restoring failing and missing teeth. Dr. Strait uses his expertise in placing and restoring dental implants to perform prosthetic dental treatments for our patients who don’t have a full set of healthy teeth. In many cases, these patients have lost all their teeth.
Implants serve as replacement teeth roots that can anchor one or more artificial teeth. There is usually a healing period while the implant fuses with your jawbone. However, you may be a good candidate for a same-day smile procedure, allowing you to get your implants and teeth in just one appointment.
Here are some other types of prosthetic dentistry that use implants:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – Dr. Strait will place an implant in your jawbone, then top it with a crown to restore a single missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will anchor to two or more dental implants, filling in the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Your new dentures will stay firmly in place using either a system of snaps and balls or a metal bar that attaches to your implants.
- All-on-4® Procedure – Using just four implants per arch, Dr. Strait can anchor a full arch of fixed teeth.
- All-on-6 Procedure – This procedure is similar to All-on-4 but uses six implants per arch for extra stability.
If you’re not a good candidate for dental implants or simply don’t want them, Dr. Strait can have standard bridges or dentures made for you.
Prosthetic dentistry in Wilton will give you a smile you can be proud of. Call Wilton Dental Associates today at 203-293-2086 to schedule an appointment.