- Eat any food you like with dental implants
- Ask about getting implants & teeth in one day
- Our patient-focused team prioritizes your experience
If you’ve looked into dental implants in Wilton, you may be discouraged by what seems like a complicated process. Thanks to our implant dentist’s expertise and our use of the highest-quality materials, we keep your dental implant treatment as simple as possible. You’ll benefit from:
- A dentist who both places and restores implants
- Treatments to replace anywhere from a single tooth to all your teeth
- The highest-quality implants from respected suppliers like Nobel Biocare and Dentsply Sirona
- Dental implant procedures that allow you to receive both implants and replacement teeth in one day
- State-of-the-art topical and local anesthetics
- The option of inhaled sedation to remain relaxed throughout your procedure
Call 203-293-2086 for a consultation with Dr. D’Andrea. With her advanced training, she’ll assess your condition and recommend the implants best suited to your smile.
Enjoy The Many Benefits Of Dental Implants
Unlike conventional dentures, implants feel and function so much like natural teeth that you’ll likely forget you even have them. They are also the best way to preserve your long-term dental health after losing teeth. They:
- Stay In Place – Implants require no adhesive to stay securely in place. They won’t come loose while you are talking or eating.
- Require No Special Care – Most kinds of dental implants require only daily brushing and flossing and regular professional dental cleanings to stay in great shape. Unlike dentures, they won’t require fit adjustments.
- Keep Your Jaw Strong – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, they act just like natural tooth roots to keep your jaw healthy by stimulating it when you chew.
- Let You Eat What You Want – Since you won’t have to worry about implant-supported teeth coming loose while you eat, you can enjoy all kinds of foods.
Find The Right Dental Implant Procedure
Implants can restore your smile, whether you’re missing one tooth or all your teeth. Depending on your situation, we may recommend:
- Dental Implant With A Dental Crown –Your dentist will restore a single implant with a dental crown to replace one tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Supporting a bridge with implants eliminates the need to drill into healthy teeth. An implant bridge can fill a gap left by several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant Dentures – You can choose dentures that are easily detached from implants for cleaning or implants that stay in place unless removed by your dentist.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Using this procedure, your dentist will attach a complete arch of teeth to four implants. It’s possible to receive implants and replacement teeth on the same day with this technique. Six implants are sometimes used for additional reinforcement in a procedure called All-on-6.
For dental implants in Wilton, call 203-293-2086 today.