You may have reached the point where you’re sick and tired of putting up with teeth that don’t function as they should. Maybe you even have one or more missing teeth. If so, you’re in the right place to have your smile repaired by an expert. Dr. Beckie D’Andrea and Dr. Vandiveer Strait use Wilton dental crowns and bridges to help our patients:
- Eat and enjoy all their favorite foods again
- Make dining out pleasant instead of uncomfortable
- Smile with newfound confidence
- Make better first impressions in their social life
- Improve their oral and total body health
Isn’t it time you did something about your damaged or failing teeth? Call Wilton Dental Associates today at 203-293-2086 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, we’re open until 7 p.m. four nights a week.
Restore Your Bite With A New Crown Or Bridge
With all the advances in dental technology today, crowns and bridges offer many ways to repair your smile. These versatile restorations can give our patients back their beautiful smiles and renewed chewing capacity. Below are a few options we may recommend for restoring your smile with a dental crown or dental bridge:
- Individual Crown For Tooth Repair – If you have a damaged or diseased tooth, we can have a beautiful crown made that will completely cover it. The crown will strengthen the tooth and restore your ability to bite and chew.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This is the tried-and-true method for replacing one or more missing teeth. Your bridge will be made so that it anchors on either end to your other teeth and has a replacement tooth (or teeth) in the middle.
- Implant-Supported Crown – This combination serves as a great alternative to a standard bridge for replacing a single tooth. We’ll insert a dental implant into your jaw, then secure a new crown to it to give you back a lifelike replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Although similar in function to a standard bridge, this type of bridge uses two or more implants for stability. It will replace several teeth in a row and give you back a beautiful smile.
When only the best tooth repair will do, rely on us for dental crowns and bridges in Wilton. Call us today at 203-293-2086 to schedule an appointment.