There’s no need to dread going to the dentist when Wilton Dental Associates is your destination. We take relieving dental anxiety in Wilton seriously, so you’ll be in good hands with our experienced team. Many of our longtime patients were once in a similar situation, but they have come to trust us for gentle, compassionate care every time. When you visit us, you’ll benefit from:
- A talented team who is dedicated to delivering a phenomenal dental experience
- Dental sedation in the form of laughing gas that will relax you from head to toe
- Pain-free, sting-free topical anesthetics and local anesthetics with The Wand®
- A long list of patient amenities that will help you de-stress and feel right at home
- A dentist with decades of experience helping nervous patients get the smile care they need
Isn’t it time you got the gentle dental care you deserve? Call Wilton Dental Associates today at 203-293-2086 to schedule your next dental visit. We look forward to helping you maintain a beautiful smile.
You Can Relax With Sedation & Our Skilled Care
Dr. Beckie D’Andrea is known by our patients for her gentle hands. Patients who ordinarily feel anxious in a dental office can relax as they get to know and trust Dr. D’Andrea and her staff. She ensures that every patient is heard and feels safe as she works.
Many of our anxious patients choose to have laughing gas administered during their exam or procedure. This sweet-smelling gas is breathed in through a mask, immediately giving you a relaxed and easy feeling over your entire body. You’ll forget all about your dental cares and will be able to lie back comfortably while we work.
Generations of patients rely on our gentle and compassionate smile care. Our dentist and calming staff work hard to create a welcoming atmosphere where you will feel respected and heard. Your questions will be answered thoroughly, and you’ll receive all the information you need to make the right decisions about your dental care.
Take Advantage Of Our Amenities
You’re sure to feel at home in our warm and friendly office. Not only are our staff members and dentist dedicated to your comfort, but we also offer several special amenities from our comfort menu to help you relax:
- Private patient care rooms for your discretion
- Aromatherapy to provide a calming experience
- A lotion warmer for a soothing touch for your hands
- Lavender-scented spa towels for freshening up after your procedure
When you’re nervous about dental care, rely on the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Wilton. Call Wilton Dental Associates today at 203-293-2086 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment time online.