- Benefit from our periodontics training
- Enjoy sting-free local anesthesia
- Relax with dental sedation
Dr. Beckie D’Andrea is often able to save even the most damaged teeth. However, she can also remove teeth when needed. Best of all, she has the knowledge and experience to recommend the best course of action. Among the Wilton oral surgery our dentist performs are:
- Tooth Extractions – With our dentist’s experience and our painless numbing techniques, you may be surprised at how comfortable tooth removal can be.
- Bone Grafts – Your dentist may recommend this procedure to strengthens your jaw so it can better support dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – As part of our advanced gum disease treatment, you may need a gum graft to repair your damaged gums. With our in-house periodontist, we will help you keep your gums intact.
In general, your dentist at Wilton Dental Associates is committed to first trying nonsurgical procedures to restore your dental health. We’ll thoroughly assess your condition before we make any recommendations. For example, we’ll study a bacteria sample under a microscope to determine which kinds of treatment will offer the best results.
Call 203-293-2086 to schedule a consultation with us today.
Our State-Of-The-Art Anesthesia Keeps Oral Surgery Procedures Comfortable
Some patients dread receiving anesthesia almost as much as an actual oral surgery procedure. We administer anesthesia using the latest and best technologies and techniques, so it’s a stress-free and painless process. Our methods include:
- Single Tooth Anesthesia – Numbing just one tooth, as we do with our single tooth anesthesia, makes the injection nearly undetectable. Not only that, but you won’t have to endure hours of residual numbness following your surgery. We can even warm your anesthesia solution to body temperature to avoid any uncomfortable sting.
- DentalVibe® Comfort System – The DentalVibe is a small device that uses vibration to block any sensation from the injection, so you won’t feel a needle stick.
- Syrijet Needleless Injections – No needles are used with this method of administering anesthesia. It’s perfect for patients who have a fear of needles.
If you’re still nervous or concerned about discomfort, you can also receive laughing gas.