The pain-free veneer option that leaves original teeth intact.
The permanent, pleasant, and painless Lumineers smile is the newest breakthrough in cosmetic dentistry. Lumineers are ultra-thin, permanent veneers that transform worn, misshapen, broken, and discolored teeth into the most naturally beautiful, perfect smile possible!
The Lumineers Advantage:
- No shots or anesthetic are required; the procedure is entirely pain-free, safe, and easy.
- Unlike standard veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting, and removal of sensitive tooth structure, Lumineers need little to no reduction of the tooth structure, so you keep your natural teeth intact.
- The procedure is reversible.
- There is no post-operative sensitivity.
- Lumineers are extraordinarily strong, clinically proven to last up to twenty years.
- Only Cerinate porcelain may be used to make Lumineers. This patented material comes from the Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care.
- Lumineers are very versatile. For desired aesthetic results, they can also be used on cases that do require some tooth reduction.
- Only two dental visits are required.
- Lumineers are extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and are made from translucent patented porcelain.
- No temporaries are required.
- Lumineers can restore and strengthen teeth and help prevent wear.
- Lumineers make possible instant teeth straightening and whitening.
- In many cases, Lumineers provide a viable alternative to braces.
- To rejuvenate old restorations, Lumineers can be placed over existing crowns or dental bridge work.
- There is no micro-leakage or micro-cracking.
- Lumineers are ideal for teens, as well as people of all ages.
- In the Dental Products Report, Lumineers appear on “The 10 Products” list.
- The Dental Advisor gave the Lumineers product the 5 Pluses: Editors’ Choice Award, as part of an ongoing study.
- In August of 2005, Lumineers was the recipient of The Inventor Award from The World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry.