The newest ultrathin porcelain veneers are strong and permanently bonded to your teeth, correcting unattractive spacing, contours, or color problems quickly and easily.
At Wilton Dental Associates we believe that anyone can have a beautiful and a very very natural looking smile. Veneers if done properly are one of the best sollutions. Dr. A. Vandiveer Strait is an Alumnua of the Las Vegas Institute which is considered the premier educational institute in the world for Cosmetic Dentistry. Veneers are the perfect solution to someone whose teeth do not respond to Whitening as much as they would like. They are also are great at making teeth larger or a smile broader. Basically they are an additon to your existng teeth and correct almost any defect, discoloraton, shape or proportion problem.,Once placed they a have the added advantage of not discoloring or staining as natural teeth do.
Porcelain veneers are thin, yet strong, shells that can be permanently bonded to your teeth to achieve instant perfection.
- Discoloration or stains that cannot be repaired by whitening procedures
- Unattractive spacing or gaps
- Uneven contours
- Worn teeth
- Slight crookedness or uneven teeth
- Size and shape issues
Our own Dr. Strait has placed over 5,000 veneers and uses his experience to achieve remarkable cosmetic results.
- First, he uses a series of color-balanced lights to ensure an accurate color match.
- Then, an impression of your teeth is made to use as a mold. Molds are sent to the best cosmetic labs in the world, where veneers are fabricated using Empress Porcelain materials.
- Once we receive the custom-made veneers, your teeth are prepared by reducing them just the thickness of a fingernail to allow for the thickness of the veneers.
- Then the veneers are fitted to your teeth and adhered.
- Since veneers are constructed from life-like porcelain materials, their luminescence, strength, and durability can last a lifetime.
- The result is a gorgeous, symmetrical smile, indistinguishable from the real thing.
Another type of dental veneer (see lumineers) is so thin that teeth do not need to be reduced in size at all. Unlike standard veneers, this type is reversible.