The pain-free veneer option that leaves original teeth intact.
The permanent, pleasant, and painless Lumineers smile is the newest breakthrough in cosmetic dentistry. Lumineers are ultra-thin, permanent veneers that transform worn, misshapen, broken, and discolored teeth into the most naturally beautiful, perfect smile possible!
The Lumineers Advantage:
- No shots or anesthetic are required; the procedure is entirely pain-free, safe, and easy.
- Unlike standard veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting, and removal of sensitive tooth structure, Lumineers need little to no reduction of the tooth structure, so you keep your natural teeth intact.
- The procedure is reversible.
- There is no post-operative sensitivity.
- Lumineers are extraordinarily strong, clinically proven to last up to twenty years.
- Only Cerinate porcelain may be used to make Lumineers. This patented material comes from the Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care.
- Lumineers are very versatile. For desired aesthetic results, they can also be used on cases that do require some tooth reduction.
- Only two dental visits are required.
- Lumineers are extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and are made from translucent patented porcelain.
- No temporaries are required.
- Lumineers can restore and strengthen teeth and help prevent wear.
- Lumineers make possible instant teeth straightening and whitening.
- In many cases, Lumineers provide a viable alternative to braces.
- To rejuvenate old restorations, Lumineers can be placed over existing crowns or dental bridge work.
- There is no micro-leakage or micro-cracking.
- Lumineers are ideal for teens, as well as people of all ages.
- In the Dental Products Report, Lumineers appear on “The 10 Products” list.
- The Dental Advisor gave the Lumineers product the 5 Pluses: Editors’ Choice Award, as part of an ongoing study.
- In August of 2005, Lumineers was the recipient of The Inventor Award from The World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry.
The newest ultrathin porcelain veneers are strong and permanently bonded to your teeth, correcting unattractive spacing, contours, or color problems quickly and easily.
At Wilton Dental Associates we believe that anyone can have a beautiful and a very very natural looking smile. Veneers if done properly are one of the best sollutions. Dr. A. Vandiveer Strait is an Alumnua of the Las Vegas Institute which is considered the premier educational institute in the world for Cosmetic Dentistry. Veneers are the perfect solution to someone whose teeth do not respond to Whitening as much as they would like. They are also are great at making teeth larger or a smile broader. Basically they are an additon to your existng teeth and correct almost any defect, discoloraton, shape or proportion problem.,Once placed they a have the added advantage of not discoloring or staining as natural teeth do.
Porcelain veneers are thin, yet strong, shells that can be permanently bonded to your teeth to achieve instant perfection.
- Discoloration or stains that cannot be repaired by whitening procedures
- Unattractive spacing or gaps
- Uneven contours
- Worn teeth
- Slight crookedness or uneven teeth
- Size and shape issues
Our own Dr. Strait has placed over 5,000 veneers and uses his experience to achieve remarkable cosmetic results.
- First, he uses a series of color-balanced lights to ensure an accurate color match.
- Then, an impression of your teeth is made to use as a mold. Molds are sent to the best cosmetic labs in the world, where veneers are fabricated using Empress Porcelain materials.
- Once we receive the custom-made veneers, your teeth are prepared by reducing them just the thickness of a fingernail to allow for the thickness of the veneers.
- Then the veneers are fitted to your teeth and adhered.
- Since veneers are constructed from life-like porcelain materials, their luminescence, strength, and durability can last a lifetime.
- The result is a gorgeous, symmetrical smile, indistinguishable from the real thing.
Another type of dental veneer (see lumineers) is so thin that teeth do not need to be reduced in size at all. Unlike standard veneers, this type is reversible.
Bonding and Contouring
Chipped and broken teeth can be repaired easily and made to look beautiful and young again with the newest ceramic or bonded glass-filled composite resins and coronoplasty (tooth contouring).
Thousands of people feel self-conscious about their appearance due to minor imperfections such as chipped or broken teeth.
Many don’t realize that, while these little flaws do make a world of difference in a smile, they can be mended quickly and inexpensively through bonding and coronoplasty. A few simple procedures can restore your smile to its original youth and beauty.
Coronoplasty (tooth contouring):
The contouring of teeth is known as coronoplasty. We employ this procedure as a simple way to remedy sharp edges, uneven surfaces, and teeth that stick out farther than their neighbors. Coronoplasty can also be used to create a more comfortable bite for patients.
This procedure is painless and can often be performed in a single visit. Your dentist will simply contour the hard enamel of the tooth using a special non-invasive tool that sculpts the tooth in small increments. The finished results are smooth and natural. Patients are often surprised by the dramatic difference they see after the smallest contouring of their teeth.
When teeth are chipped, cracked, or have missing pieces, we can restore them using the dental bonding procedure. Bonding implements glass-filled composite resins to fill in and reshape the affected areas for a natural and attractive finish.
A quick and straightforward procedure, bonding can be completed in one visit and usually doesn’t even require a local anesthetic. Here at Wilton Dental Associates, we use 3M Filtek Supreme Plus as our resin of choice, and it is available in a variety of colors to match the exact shade of your other teeth. This glass-filled composite resin is bonded and sculpted onto a prepared tooth. Once set and dried, the new and improved tooth will look and feel like a natural part of your beautiful smile.
Without trays, bad after-tastes, or bleach coming into contact with delicate mouth tissues, we offer a whiter smile in one hour with permanent tooth whitening results. A maintenance system is offered at no extra cost.
Whitening your teeth is comfortable, quick, affordable, simple, and effective.
How many times have you looked in the mirror and thought how much happier you’d be with a whiter, brighter smile?
Your smile is the first thing others notice about you, and when your teeth aren’t the way you would like them to be, you may become self-conscious when smiling. Don’t worry, you are not alone. All it takes for your spirits to be lifted is one easy, comfortable, one-hour treatment. You will look a few years younger and go home with a smile that you can’t wait to share.
Our Tooth Whitening System:
At Wilton Dental Associates, we use the latest and most advanced tooth-whitening process available. Our system uses a cutting-edge, non-laser procedure that whitens your teeth in only one hour. A special light is used, in combination with a new patented formula that gets excellent results without causing sensitivity. Our whitening process is the most comfortable and the safest available, and unpleasant-tasting gels are never swallowed or allowed to come into contact with the tissues of your mouth.
Whitening is not for Everyone:
Tooth whitening is not recommended for certain patients and can cause painful sensitivity if done without proper diagnosis and consultation.
We have over twenty-five years of experience whitening teeth. For optimal results, ask about our whitening system – the painless one-time procedure that gives you a brighter, whiter smile in only one hour.