If you’re in pain, it’s hard not to feel at least a little anxious about seeing the dentist. You shouldn’t be concerned at Wilton Dental Associates, though. We’ll relieve your discomfort ASAP and provide pain-free dentistry in Wilton. If you’re a new patient, we’ll provide emergency dental care within 24 hours. We’ll get you out of pain and put you at ease with:
- Restorative dental care for fixing problems like broken teeth and infected teeth
- Inhaled sedation to keep you relaxed throughout your treatment
- Dentists who have extensive training and experience in saving damaged teeth
- Pain-free methods of administering anesthesia, including needle-free options
- Orthopedically designed dental chairs for your comfort
Feel No Sting With Our Anesthesia Options
Anesthesia numbs your mouth so you’ll feel no pain during procedures. Yet many patients find receiving it a stressful experience. We keep the stress to a minimum by offering anesthesia that we administer without a needle and other gentle methods. Your choices include:
- Single Tooth Anesthesia – This not only makes your injection more comfortable, it also numbs only the area needed. You’ll feel like yourself more quickly following your procedure, without a face that is numb for hours.
- DentalVibe® Comfort System – This device employs vibration to prevent you from feeling anything when receiving anesthesia.
- Syrijet Needleless Injections – If you have a fear of needles, ask about this needle-free method of receiving anesthesia.
Relieve Your Discomfort With Restorative Care
We use restorative dental care to relieve many kinds of pain. We may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – If your tooth pain is caused by a cavity, your dentist may repair it with a filling. Thanks to our special method that avoids leaks, cracks, and other issues, you can rely on your restoration.
- Dental Crowns – A crown repairs a cavity too large for a filling as well as breaks and cracks. It is also sometimes used as the final step of root canal therapy.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves an infected tooth.
For pain-free dentistry in Wilton, call 203-293-2086 today.