- We see new patients within 24 hours
- Get fast pain relief with inhaled sedation
- Orthopedically designed chairs will relax you
Dental emergencies in Wilton can happen at any time and any place. With help from Wilton Dental Associates, you don’t have to live with the pain or compromise your smile. With our quick emergency care, you can:
- Get help within 24 hours if you’re a new patient
- Ensure your teeth and gums stay healthy
- Relieve your pain and prevent future emergencies
- Stay comfortable during treatment with sedation and The Wand® computer-controlled painless numbing
When you or a loved one needs urgent dental care, remember to call 203-293-2086 right away for an appointment with Dr. Beckie D’Andrea.
You’ll Stay Comfortable Under Our Care
Our team does everything possible to make dental care efficient and comfortable for our patients, whether they’re coming in for routine care or an emergency. Here are a few benefits you can expect during dental emergency treatment:
- Laughing gas, or inhaled sedation, which makes you calm and carefree within a few minutes
- Painless anesthesia options, whether through computer-controlled anesthesia or needle-free injections
- Modern equipment like digital X-rays that streamline your diagnosis and treatment with less poking around
- Creature comforts, including your music of choice, lavender-scented towels, and orthopedically designed chairs
Take Care Of Common Dental Emergencies At Home
Dental pain usually doesn’t go away by itself. That’s why it’s important to call us at the first sign of trouble. With Dr. D’Andrea’s decades of experience handling emergencies, our comprehensive solutions, and our modern technology, you can be sure we have the answer to your dental dilemma.
Before your appointment with us, there are a few things you can do to improve your chances for a quick recovery:
- Broken Tooth – A broken tooth can lead to infection, soft tissue damage inside your mouth, and even a lost tooth. Find any pieces and bring them with you to your appointment. Place sugarless gum or wax from a drugstore over any rough edges. Avoid eating on the tooth, and take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as acetaminophen, to ease discomfort.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Time is crucial when it comes to a knocked-out tooth. Find the tooth if you can, rinse it without touching the roots, and try to reinsert it in place. If you can’t, put it in a container of milk or saliva, and bring it to us. If we see you in time, we may be able to reinsert it.
- Toothache – A toothache is one of the most common emergencies we treat. It often indicates a cavity or tooth infection and usually requires treatment with a filling, dental crown, or root canal. Many patients find relief with acetaminophen. Using a warm compress and rinsing your mouth with warm water can provide temporary relief too.
Dental emergencies in Wilton don’t have to result in permanent harm to your smile. Call Wilton Dental Associates immediately at 203-293-2086 to get the relief you deserve. In less urgent situations, you can use our online form to reach us.