Dear Wilton Dental Associates Family,
We are proud to say that we have met or exceeded all the new recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) relative to COVID-19.
We are happy and excited to announce that we have reopened and have gotten positive feedback from our patients that they feel safe and comfortable!
- Pre-appointment screening
- Curb-side check in to limit the number of patients in the office
- Staggered appointment times to limit the number of patients in the office at any one time
- Our spacious office allows social distancing at all times
- Temperature and pulse oximeter screening of all patients upon arrival
- Wear your mask to come in, if you don’t have one, we will provide it
- Intra-oral high speed evacuation devices used on all procedures generating aerosols
- UVC lights used for PPE sterilization
- Medical grade HEPA filters have been installed in the office and hallways through the building to eliminate pathogens and improve air quality
- ULV Fogger C100+ used intermittently throughout the day 3
- Doctor and staff will be wearing recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
Upon arrival please call the office at 203-761-0223 to let us know you have arrived. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter. We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, please limit to a single family member).
Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will confirm no fever with a contactless thermometer upon entry.
We will try to complete any care you may require in as few appointments as possible with consideration to your needs and comfort.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to help us carry out these changes. Please call our office to make an appointment. We are privileged to have you as our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Beckie D’Andrea and Team Wilton Dental Associates