Dear Patients, Family, and Friends,
We hope this letter finds you and those close to you doing well and in good health. At Wilton Dental Associates we consider the health and safety of our patients a most important priority.
For this reason we have now met or exceeded all the new recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) relative to COVID-19.
We are happy and excited to announce that as of June 15th, we are reopening our practice to everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you back and we want you to know about the protocols we will be following to assure your safety:
- When you are scheduling an appointment, you will be asked some health screening questions; these same questions will be asked again when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- We will try to complete any care you may require in as few appointments as possible with consideration to your needs and comfort.
- Upon arrival at our office building you will need to call the office to let us know you have arrived. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter. (We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member).
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry (hand sanitizer will be provided)
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will confirm no fever with a contactless thermometer upon entry.
- You will not have to use the reception area to wait and will be immediately escorted to the clinical area.(You will notice that Front Desk areas and the consultation room have been streamlined; and that Clear plastic (sneeze guards) have been installed to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
- Medical-grade high efficiency particulate (HEPA) air purifiers have been installed in the office and hallways to help improve the air quality for all patients, family members, and staff.
- Doctor and staff will be wearing all of the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to help us carry out these changes. Please call our office to make an appointment. We are privileged to have you as our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Vandiveer Strait, DDS, FAGD and Team
Wilton, Dental Associates, LLC