- See white teeth in as little as an hour
- Enjoy a youthful, attractive smile
- Ask for free whitening with other services
Whether age or coffee stains have taken a toll on your smile, it’s easy to get a white smile again with help from Wilton Dental Associates. Our teeth whitening in Wilton:
If someone comes in and they want to have … ‘I want to have whiter teeth, and I want my teeth to look fantastic,’ I think it’s really important, and we do this, to find out exactly what their expectations are. Tooth whitening can really help people, and we use it all the time. In fact, we give it free with Invisalign. In our office, we always give people that option. Of course, people are wondering, ‘Can I make my teeth perfectly white?’ Well, we can make them whiter. I think it’s something that we do always with every patient to make sure we maximize their smile, and that’s an important part of it.
A lot of people ask, ‘What’s the difference between buying white strips or having some kind of whitener I put on my teeth?’ and what you’re doing if you do what we call power whitening. In our office, we actually offer a power whitening technique. What is different about this is not just that we use a gel and a whitening light, which you may have heard about, but more importantly, we actually isolate your teeth so the whitener does not touch the tissues and can’t because they’re isolated. As a result, we can use a much stronger whitener.
We’ve been doing this now for about 25 years, and we have some of the newest, newest technologies to get absolutely the maximum whiteness we can get. But you could not do this any other way without doing it in-office, tooth-isolated-type technique because, for one thing, if you got this whitener on your tissue, it would cause a problem. Also, we really don’t want you to swallow it.”]
- Is one of the quickest, most affordable ways to improve your smile
- Can knock years off your appearance and make your smile look healthy
- Provides dramatic results without pain or invasive procedures
- Boosts your overall confidence because you can smile proudly
Professional Whitening Yields Better Results
If you haven’t been happy with your dull teeth when you smile, or if you want to boost your appearance in time for a special event, Dr. D’Andrea offers professional whitening to make your smile several shades brighter. If you’ve tried store-bought whitening products before, though, you might wonder if our whitening works. Here are a few benefits of professional whitening vs. over-the-counter whitening:
- Effectiveness – Drugstore whitening does work for some people, but it uses a lower concentration of active ingredients. Our professional-strength whitening has much higher concentrations that produce whiter teeth in a more reliable way.
- Speed – Because it contains more of the active ingredients, our whitening works faster than anything you can buy in stores.
- Safety – Instructions listed on a box can’t match the skill and knowledge of a dental team overseeing your whitening process. Our products are designed to minimize sensitivity, and the trays keep the whitening gel on your teeth where it belongs, not on your gums.
Whiten In Our Office Or At Home For Your Convenience
We want to make whitening as convenient as possible for you. That’s why we offer both in-office whitening and take-home teeth whitening options. We’ve selected the top brands based on how predictable, fast, affordable, and simple they are for our patients. They include:
- Zoom Whitening – With our Zoom whitening, it’s possible to get noticeably brighter teeth in less than an hour. Imagine coming in on your lunch break and going back to work with a dazzlingly brighter smile!
- Opalescence Go – Whiten your teeth at home anytime you want with this convenient method. You can get the exact whitening results you want while relaxing, watching TV, or reading.
Teeth whitening in Wilton can bring out the best in your smile in the easiest way possible. Get started now by calling 203-293-2086.