- Hide all your flaws in one treatment
- Get a perfect smile in as few as two visits
- We’ll give you free whitening with veneers
At Wilton Dental Associates, it’s possible to make a small time investment to get a celebrity-worthy smile that will last. Cosmetic dentists Drs. D’Andrea and Strait can apply Wilton dental veneers that:Doctor A. Vandiveer Strait on dental veneers Read Transcript
Doctor A. Vandiveer Strait on dental veneers
When someone has a smile that is, let's say, less than they'd like – they don't like the color, they don't like the shape, maybe the proportions are off – veneers are actually an excellent choice to completely transform their smile into something really beautiful. It is quite an art to do that, and I have been many, many years studying it, and I know that there's actually about 60 factors involved. And when we do it here, we look at all those factors, and we make sure that the veneers or whatever we do for them really is going to be matched to their personality and be something that really is really beautiful. They actually can, they actually get to be part of it too, where they get to see this shape. They get to actually choose from a whole lot of different aspects of it. So they are really involved intimately with their own smile. It isn't like we just give them something and they walk out. They actually end up with something that they not only love but actually got to see before they ever had had it finished.
- Take only two or three visits to conceal your dental flaws
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
- Will let you walk out of our office with a brand-new smile
- Can transform your entire appearance
- Will make you look years younger
- Boost your self-esteem so that you smile more and appear friendlier
Isn’t it time you experienced those benefits for yourself? Get the smile you deserve by calling 203-293-2086 today. As a special bonus, you’ll get free teeth whitening with your veneers.
Choose From Our High-Quality Selection Of Porcelain Veneers
Our dentists have been using veneers for many years to give our patients the smiles they thought were impossible. These thin shells of porcelain hide whatever imperfections are underneath. They can even strengthen cracked or chipped teeth.
Many patients who don’t respond well to teeth whitening or who don’t want braces may be able to correct these issues with veneers instead. We offer two types of porcelain veneers to suit your needs and goals. Either option will give you beautiful results thanks to our top-of-the-line materials and our dentists’ meticulous artistry.
- e.max Veneers – This brand of veneers is known for its lifelike appearance and strength. Its revolutionary material means we don’t have to remove much of your tooth enamel to ensure a seamless fit.
- Empress Veneers – Patients love these veneers because of their precise fit and translucency, which makes them reflect light just like natural teeth.
Enjoy a Nearly Instant Veneers Process
Veneers instantly transform your appearance as soon as we apply them. You can choose to have veneers on all your front teeth that show when you smile for a total smile makeover. You can also get individual veneers to correct certain flaws. Here is how the process typically works:
- Dr. D’Andrea or Dr. Strait will work with you to customize the shade, size, shape, and length of your veneers. If you whiten your teeth first, your new veneers will match your brighter smile.
- We’ll prepare your teeth by removing a tiny amount of enamel. This process is comfortable and conservative, though some patients benefit from topical anesthetic or laughing gas if they’re nervous.
- We’ll take measurements and impressions to ensure your custom veneers fit perfectly.
- We’ll send this information to the lab that will custom-craft your restorations.
- When we receive the veneers, we’ll cement them to your teeth and make any needed adjustments.
Take your smile from flawed to elegant in a matter of weeks. Call Wilton Dental Associates at 203-293-2086 now for your Wilton dental veneers consultation.