- Get complimentary whitening with other services
- Stay pain-free with state-of-the-art anesthetics
- Enjoy spa-like amenities for relaxation
If you are dissatisfied with the overall look of your smile or with any particular teeth, or if you would just like to enhance your smile, cosmetic dentistry in Wilton may provide the solution. Our dentist has had comprehensive training in cosmetic dental services. Thanks to her skills, you can:
- Gain a beautiful smile and overall more attractive appearance
- Improve your self-confidence around friends, coworkers, and others
- Strengthen your teeth and boost your oral health
- Look younger, healthier, and even more successful
Research continues to show that a great smile is an important social asset and a significant factor in career success. To get your dream smile soon, call 203-293-2086 for a consultation with Dr. D’Andrea.
Visit Us For A Thorough Smile Analysis
When you see us for cosmetic dental care, especially for a smile makeover or orthodontic treatment, we will first do a smile analysis or occlusal analysis, depending on what you are being evaluated for. This may include assessing:
- Your gum health and long-term stability.
- The overall health and condition of all your teeth.
- Your smile and how we can enhance it. We’ll look at tooth size relevant to your face, individual tooth shape, discrepancies in tooth size, smile line, lip line and contour, tooth color and translucency, arch shape, the width of your smile, harmony with the Golden Proportion, and overall harmony.
- Your bite and how it functions.
- The ability to maintain what we achieve permanently.
When we gather all this information beforehand, we can plan the procedures that meet your unique needs and goals best. Ultimately, you’ll get the exact results you’re looking for.
Erase Flaws In Your Teeth
Veneers are a catch-all of cosmetic dentistry. They can conceal many imperfections in just one treatment:
- Crooked Teeth
- Misaligned Teeth
- Cracked Teeth
- Chipped Teeth
- Gaps in Teeth
- Stained Teeth
- Worn Teeth
- Surface Flaws Like Pits
- Short Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
For years, we have used veneers to create very natural-looking yet flawless smiles. To help accomplish this natural look, we rely on e.max and Empress brand porcelain veneers. You can transform your smile in as few as two quick visits with either type of veneers.
Professional whitening is another fast way to make a big difference in your smile. Bright smiles make our patients look healthier and more youthful. We can help you get a whiter smile with in-office whitening or take-home whitening. We even offer complimentary whitening with other cosmetic services.
We also provide gum reshaping and “gummy smile” treatment, teeth contouring, and crown lengthening to balance out your teeth and gums.
Straighten Your Teeth Discreetly
Many older teens and adults wish they had straighter teeth. However, they don’t want to commit to years in braces or sacrifice their appearance with metal on their teeth. Invisalign makes your straight smile much easier. It’s:
- Nearly invisible, so no one may ever notice you’re wearing the clear trays
- More comfortable than metal braces
- Faster than traditional braces, usually taking six to 12 months on average
- Removable, so you don’t have to worry about what you’re eating
As a top provider of Invisalign, our team will guide you through the process until you achieve the smile you want.
Reach All Your Smile Goals With A Comprehensive Smile Makeover Plan
If you want to improve multiple aspects of your smile, we can create a smile makeover plan for you. After assessing your goals, budget, time frame, and needs during your smile analysis, we will determine which combination of cosmetic and/or restorative treatments are best for achieving the results you want. Our approach to dental makeovers is unique because the services we perform are going to last a long time.
Because Dr. D’Andrea understands that every aspect of dentistry is interrelated, they will create a comprehensive plan that will allow you to save money and avoid having to redo procedures down the road. We’ll even show you a smile preview so you know what your new smile will look like before you begin treatment.
Get The Royal Treatment During Your Cosmetic Dental Care
While you’re treating yourself to a much-deserved new smile, we’ll treat you to a spa-like setting here at Wilton Dental Associates. During your dental care, you can relax with:
- Back, neck, and knee pillows to stay comfortable
- An iPad and headphones to listen to music of your choice on Pandora
- State-of-the-art topical and local anesthetics so you don’t feel discomfort
- Inhaled sedation to relieve any anxiety
- Warm towels to freshen up with before you leave