If you are dissatisfied with the overall look of your smile or with any particular teeth, or if you would just like to enhance your smile, cosmetic dentistry in Wilton may provide the solution. Dr. Strait has had comprehensive postdoctoral education and training in cosmetic dental services and is an alumnus of the world-famous Las Vegas Institute. With his skills, you can:Doctor A. Vandiveer Strait on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Cosmetics is a very, very large field. It includes everything like how nice and healthy your mouth looks as well as how beautiful your teeth are. In my particular case, I have focused on cosmetics from the very, very beginning. It's actually been the center of how I began my practice, although it’s expanded a great deal from that. Over the years I've taken every single course at Las Vegas Institute that had to do with cosmetic dentistry, which is world renowned for that. In addition, I've probably taken several thousand hours of cosmetic dental courses.
So, we do everything, whether it be veneers, the newest, thinnest veneers, or whether it's just making people's teeth align properly. When we do Invisalign, we make sure that we're not only making people's teeth straight but we're also making them so that the proportions are perfect. There's actually 60 aspects to a beautiful smile, and we look at all those when we make somebody’s smile really look great.
- Gain a more beautiful smile and overall more attractive appearance
- Improve your self-confidence around friends, coworkers, and others
- Strengthen your teeth and boost your oral health
- Look younger, healthier, and even more successful
Research continues to show that a great smile is an important social asset and a significant factor in career success. To get your great smile soon, call 203-293-2086 for a consultation with Dr. Strait. Then find out a few ways below that we can help you gain that dream smile you’ve always wanted.
Erase Flaws In Your Teeth
Veneers are a catch-all of cosmetic dentistry, meaning they can conceal many imperfections in just one treatment:
- Crooked or Misaligned Teeth
- Cracked Teeth
- Chipped Teeth
- Gaps in Teeth
- Stained Teeth
- Worn Teeth
- Surface Flaws Like Pits
- Short Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
Dr. Strait is well known for his veneers. For years, he has used them to create very natural-looking yet flawless smiles. To help accomplish this natural look, he relies on e.max and Empress brand porcelain veneers. Ask how you can transform your smile in as few as two quick visits with either type of veneers.
Professional whitening is another fast way to make a big difference in your smile. Bright smiles have made our patients look healthier and more youthful. The best part is, we can help you accomplish a whiter smile with in-office whitening or take-home whitening. We even offer complimentary whitening with other cosmetic services.
Straighten Your Teeth Discreetly
Many older teens and adults wished they had straighter teeth but don’t want to commit to years in braces or sacrifice their appearance with metal on their teeth. Invisalign makes your straight smile much easier. It’s:
- Nearly invisible, so no one may ever notice you’re wearing the clear trays
- More comfortable than metal braces
- Faster than traditional braces, usually taking 6 to 12 months on average
- Removable, so you don’t have to worry about what you’re eating
Dr. Strait is a Preferred Provider of Invisalign and recently was recognized for the best Invisalign case by the orthodontics company. You can trust that he will guide you through the process until you achieve the smile you want.
Get The Royal Treatment During Your Cosmetic Dental Care
While you’re treating yourself to a much-deserved new smile, we’ll treat you to a spa-like setting here at Wilton Dental Associates! During your dental care, you can relax with:
- Back, neck, and knee pillows to stay comfortable
- An iPad and headphones to listen to music of your choice on Pandora
- State-of-the-art topical and local anesthetics so you don’t feel discomfort
- Inhaled sedation to relieve any anxiety
- Warm towels to freshen up with before you leave
- A selection of complimentary beverages