You may not have visited the dentist in a while. You also may be new to the area. It’s also possible that your previous dentist has retired.
Whatever your reason for seeking a new general dentist, we welcome you to visti Wilton Dental Associates. To make this appointment easier for you, we are offering a $179 new patient special. This includes:
- A preventive dental cleaning
- A complete exam
- Professional teeth whitening (in-office or at-home whitening, depending on patient eligibility)
Call 203-293-2086 today to make your appointment.
Receive Complete Dental Care
After your initial visit, you will have many reasons to return to our practice. You can take advantage of our comprehensive approach to dentistry. This includes:
- General Dentistry – Get the preventive care you need to stay free of tooth decay and gum disease or to find problems in the early stages.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair and replace your teeth with our variety of restorative services. Rebuild your smile and your ability to eat what you love.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Give your confidence a boost by taking advantage of one or more of our treatments to upgrade your smile.
- Invisalign – You can have straight teeth, and you may not need braces to do it. These clear aligners are custom-made for you, so you can create the smile of your dreams.
In addition, we can complete tooth extractions, bone grafts, and gum grafts at our office. You can get treatment for TMJ issues. We also offer airway treatments to help you get healthy sleep or to prevent problems for children as they grow.
Make Your Comfort a Priority
At Wilton Dental Associates, your comfort is integral to our approach to patient care. This starts with our personalized approach to care. We want to understand any concerns you may have, so we can make your visits easier.
Patients with dental anxiety appreciate our amenities, such as aromatherapy and lavender-scented spa towels. We also have invested in technology such as The Wand, which makes the delivery of local anesthetic sting-free. If your anxiety is stronger, be sure to ask about our sedation options to ease your worries and block pain during your care.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
Our $179 new patient special won’t last forever. Now is a great time to schedule an appointment with our team.