There are many things you might do to help your kids look their best for the new school year. You probably buy them new school clothes, take them for a haircut, and maybe fit them for a new pair of glasses. Your kids can feel confident about their smiles with back-to-school dental cleanings. We’ll:
- Review their health history
- Take digital X-rays and use a microscope to examine signs of problems
- Perform a thorough exam of your kids’ teeth, gums, oral tissues, jaw, and bite alignment
- Screen them for airway problems
- Clean their teeth until all plaque is gone and their teeth are shiny
- Provide fluoride and/or sealants to prevent decay
- Educate your kids on the best brushing and flossing routine
- Provide nutritional counseling to help prevent cavities
- Fit your athletic kids for custom mouthguards
- Recommend treatment such as white fillings, orthodontics, and wisdom teeth removal
Our preventive dental care is one of the best in the state. Many of our patients never get cavities or gum disease, so we start early to help prevent these problems.
With the option of booking checkups for your whole family at once, hours as late as 7:00 p.m., prizes for a successful checkup, laughing gas for kids with dental anxiety, insurance filing, and financing, we make your life just a little easier.