Visiting the dentist can be a stressful experience for some folks – even to the point where they avoid coming in for cleanings and routine care. Unfortunately, skipping exams and cleanings can result in cavities and other problems. That’s why it’s important to overcome dental fear, so you can get the care you need to keep your teeth in great shape.
- Sting-Free Numbing – We use a computerized system called The Wand that takes the sting out of administering local anesthesia. It also helps us give you just the right amount to keep you completely comfortable during your procedure while lessening the lingering numbness that makes your face feel funny afterward.
- Keeping You in the Loop – Dr. D’Andrea takes the time to explain everything before your treatment begins and answer any questions you have. So you won’t face any unexpected surprises!
- Putting You in Control – We’re happy to come up with some strategies to help you feel more in control. For example, you can give us a signal that you need a short break by raising your hand.
- Lots of Special Touches – Many patients find it easier to relax in the quiet of our private care rooms. We can use aromatherapy to further calm you. When you’re done, you can freshen up with a lavender-scented spa towel.
- Soothing Laughing Gas – You also have the option of receiving fast-acting laughing gas. You’ll feel tension vanish almost as soon as you begin breathing it in through a small mask. It wears off quickly and won’t leave you groggy, so you can drive yourself home from your appointment.
Ready to overcome your dental fear? Call us today at 203-293-2086 for an appointment in our Wilton, CT office.