At Wilton Dental Associates your oral health is extremely important to us. That’s why we offer so many preventive services for your smile, like exams and cleanings. But a healthy smile isn’t everything. You want your smile to be beautiful too! So we also offer many ways to improve your smile.
If your smile looks good, you feel better about yourself. With more self-confidence, you’re more willing to explore new opportunities, both personal and professional. Let our team help you with:
- Straightening Your Teeth – Many adults have lived with crooked teeth for years, because they simply can’t see themselves spending a year or more in metal braces. The good news is, you can get a beautifully straight smile without metal wires and brackets. With Invisalign, you simply wear a series of comfortable clear aligners. Unlike braces, they are practically invisible. They can be removed for meals and for cleaning teeth. Plus, most patients complete their treatment within a year.
- Transforming Teeth From Dull to Dazzling – Our professional products are formulated with a higher percentage of whitening ingredients, so they get your teeth brighter than drugstore products. You can choose in-office whitening for fast results or at-home treatment for the convenience of whitening any time you’d like.
- Concealing Cosmetic Imperfections – You can hide virtually any flaw, even minor orthodontic issues, with dental veneers. Dr. D’Andrea can change the size, shape, and color of teeth using these versatile restorations. They require no special care and can last well over a decade with proper treatment.
- Replacing Missing Teeth – You have several choices to fill the gaps in your smile left by missing teeth. Dr. D’Andrea both places and restores dental implants, which will give you replacement teeth with a completely natural appearance, feel, and function. If you’d rather not get implants, we also offer dental bridges.
- Improving the Appearance of Gums – We can correct smiles affected by excess gum tissue by gently reshaping your gumline. If you have receding gums, a gum graft can restore your gums’ health and appearance.
Because everyone wants a white smile, we offer FREE whitening with any other cosmetic treatment. Ask about this special offer when you call to make an appointment! Call us today at 203-293-2086 to visit our Wilton, CT office.