If you need to replace most or all of your teeth, you may expect some fairly major lifestyle changes, including a modified diet and different oral hygiene routine. Conventional dentures do require these kinds of changes. But implant dentures are a more convenient and comfortable alternative.
To see if you’re a candidate for dental implant dentures, call Wilton Dental Associates at 203-293-2086 to schedule a consultation. In the meantime, see what many of our patients like about these replacement teeth:
- Teeth That Won’t Slip Out of Place – Suction is what keeps conventional dentures in place. Unfortunately, this means they can shift and move or even become completely dislodged – even with adhesive. Once placed in your jaw, your bone fuses to implants. This keeps your teeth securely in position. There’s no need to worry about embarrassing moments!
- Ability to Eat All Kinds of Food – With your teeth firmly in place, your bite is strong enough that you can eat whatever you’d like. You won’t have to stick to softer foods because of difficulty chewing.
- Greater Comfort – Loose or slipping dentures often create uncomfortable sore spots. Implant dentures are so comfortable you’ll likely forget you even have them.
- Possibility of Getting Implants and Teeth in One Day – While not all dentists provide this service, Dr. D’Andrea can perform a procedure called an All-on-4® that allows you to get implants and your new teeth on the same day. You’ll be able to smile with confidence right away!
- Face That Stays Younger Looking – One of the biggest benefits of implants is their ability to keep the bone in your jaw from shrinking. They do this the same way that tooth roots do, by providing stimulation that encourages bone growth. With your bone intact, your face will look younger.
To schedule an implant consultation in our Wilton, CT office, call 203-293-2086 today.