As a parent, you want only the best health and well-being for your child. One of the most often overlooked aspects of kids’ health involves their airway and sleep health. Dr. D’Andrea also wants your child to enjoy optimal oral and overall health. That’s why we provide help with pediatric airway and sleep health in Wilton. Our treatment can allow your child to:
- Get maximum flow through their air passages
- Sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed
- Function better throughout the day
- Improve their mood and temperament
- Avoid other oral and overall health problems
Call us today at 203-293-2086 to make an appointment for your child. You’ll find our office conveniently located at 44 Old Ridgefield Road, Suite 212 – near the corner of Center Street and Ridgefield Road. For your convenience, we’re open until 7 p.m.
Put Our Expertise To Work For Your Child
Dr. Beckie D’Andrea is a consummate professional when it comes to children’s airway and sleep issues. She continually devotes her time to studying these areas so she can provide the best care possible for your child. She has made our dental practice a hub for comprehensive treatment for any child suffering from a restricted airway or other oral problems affecting their breathing or their ability to sleep soundly.
These problems have a much better outcome the earlier they are treated. We will work with a team of specialists to help your child breathe easier, sleep better, and enjoy a better quality of life. Below are some of the issues we’ll look for and can help treat your child for:
- Narrowed Airway – A narrowed airway can restrict oxygen flow, causing complications like sleep apnea.
- Sleep Apnea – This condition can leave your child feeling exhausted throughout the day.
- Snoring – We can reduce or eliminate snoring that disrupts your child’s sleep or the sleep of others nearby.
- Mouth Breathing – Our treatment can allow your child to breathe through their nose comfortably.
- Teeth Grinding – Avoid damage to tooth enamel with our care.
- Tongue-Tie Problems – A tongue-tie issue can hinder your child’s ability to nurse, eat, and speak clearly.
- Tonsils – Removing tonsils can help with sleep apnea, snoring, and chronic infections.
Give your child the advantage of good pediatric airway and sleep health. Call Wilton Dental Associates today at 203-293-2086 to schedule a consultation. Don’t forget to schedule their next regular checkup as well.