Wilton Dental Associates provides comprehensive dental care in Wilton and the surrounding communities for all ages. No matter what your family needs, chances are we can provide it here without you ever having to visit another dentist. We’re able to offer this level of care because of our extensive training and dedication to your long-term health. As our patient, you can expect:
- Treatment from an award-winning dentist who is committed to staying up to date on the latest dental procedures and techniques
- A team who takes the time to do things right, minimizing or even eliminating the need for future dental work
- A unique, proactive wellness approach that focuses on preventing dental problems and getting your entire body healthy
- Education and demonstrations so you are confident in our recommendations and empowered to improve your smile
- Comfortable, personalized care catered to your unique needs, including The Wand® computer-controlled anesthesia for sting-free numbing
- On-time appointments and no double-bookings
- “TLC” phone calls by our team to check on you after procedures
Going to the dentist can be stress-free and hassle-free. Find out how by calling 203-293-2086 today. Don’t forget to ask about our new patient special – patients with good oral health will get a cleaning, complete exam, and X-rays for only $179!
Choose The Best Dentist Possible For Your Family
A good dentist is dedicated to providing the best care possible, including the most effective preventive care for patients of all age groups, including young children. A good dentist takes a comprehensive, long-term approach by considering all the interrelated aspects of dentistry. A good dentist also helps you stay healthy and improves or maintains your smile.
In the long run, these qualities will actually cost you less because the care you receive lasts indefinitely and prevents new problems. Here are eight indicators of a good dentist you should notice by the time you have one or two appointments:
- Your initial appointment is for about an hour to an hour and a half and does not include a cleaning (unless your first appointment is a new patient special, which may include a cleaning).
- You notice the reception area is comfortable and attractive and does not have room for a lot of patients. (Otherwise, it is a waiting room.)
- The history and examination are in depth and very thorough. They include at a minimum:
- Your past medical and dental history and overall experience
- A clinical examination that includes your teeth; your bite; your gums; all your soft tissues including your tongue, tonsillar area, throat, and airway; your neck including the thyroid and lymph glands; the TMJ/temporomandibular joint; and the muscles and ligaments involved in chewing
- A cosmetic evaluation
- A periodontal charting of the crevice depths around your teeth
- An oral cancer screening
- A complete set of X-rays (normally 16 to 18)
- Photos of your mouth and teeth
- Models of your teeth if you are missing any teeth or if there are bite or TMJ issues
- You have a separate consultation appointment, which should be at least 30 minutes and may be coupled with your first oral hygiene visit/cleaning or some preventive procedure or instruction.
- At the consultation, your dentist explains to you what was found and emphasizes what can be done to prevent future dental disease and problems. Your dentist also explains what can be done (with alternatives) to correct any problem or concern you have. You’ll receive education on the important link between your oral health and overall body health.
- All treatment recommendations are explained to you in detail. These and associated fees are put in writing and given to you.
- On your first oral hygiene/cleaning visit, the dental hygienist spends over an hour with you (normally one hour and 20 minutes on average).
- Nothing your dentist or hygienist does is painful.
Relax & Leave Everything To Us
Start simplifying your life with a dentist who is dedicated to healthy smiles and patient comfort. We want you to feel completely at home here and that you’re respected and cared for. Our amenities include:
- Private patient care rooms
- Earphones for relaxing music
- Spa towels with lavender for freshening up after your appointment
- Fresh water to keep you hydrated
We offer comprehensive dental care in Wilton. Call Wilton Dental Associates at 203-293-2086 today. Our office is easy to find at 44 Old Ridgefield Road, Suite 212, just off Center Street near Merwin Meadows Park.