Wilton Dental Associates provides comprehensive dental care in Wilton and the surrounding communities for all ages. No matter what your family needs, chances are we can provide it here without you ever having to visit another dentist. We’re able to offer this level of care because of our extensive training and dedication to your long-term health. As our patient, you can expect:Doctor A. Vandiveer Strait on why you should choose Wilton Dental Associates Read Transcript
At Wilton Dental Associates, we really believe in helping you stay healthy. What we really want to do is whatever your situation is, whether you have a fear of dentistry or whether you have dental problems that have never been solved completely, or you're not happy with your smile, what I find most rewarding is being able to help you really get healthy so that you don't have new problems, and also have a smile that you really are proud of, and also have the confidence to know you're not going to have new problems. In our office, we have a guaranteed program. It's really a two-phase aspect to it. The first one is that if you follow our program, you will not get new dental disease, which means you're going to learn how to get rid of the cause of dental disease. We're going to explain it, what it is, and how you'd do that at home using some very special technology.
But in addition, any work we do for you, we're going to be focused on making sure that that work is done in such a way that it doesn't ever have to be done again, and that if you maintain it, you'll never have a problem. Now, if you should, if you – let's say we've just done a restoration for you, and you chip it a little bit, we're gonna replace it for nothing. If you grind your teeth, for example, and we repair your edges, and we find out you're a person who's a grinder, you grind at night every night, which we’re really worried about your TMJ joint, for example, we're worried about that, we would repair those at no charge to you, but then we would do something so it didn't happen again. So, it wouldn't be just a matter of, okay, we just fix it, and then let's fix it again. I don't do that. I actually make it so you don't have that problem.
- Dental work that’s guaranteed for life
- A team who takes the time to do things right, minimizing or even eliminating the need for future dental work
- A unique, proactive wellness approach that focuses on getting you healthy and preventing dental problems
- Education and demonstrations so you are confident in our recommendations and empowered to improve your smile
- Comfortable, personalized care catered to your unique needs
- On-time appointments and no double-bookings
- “TLC” phone calls by our team to check on you after procedures
Going to the dentist can be stress-free and hassle-free. Find out how by calling 203-293-2086 today.
Choose The Best Dentist Possible For Your Family
A good dentist is dedicated to providing the best care possible, including the most effective preventive care. A good dentist helps you to stay healthy and improves or maintains your smile. In the long run, this will actually cost you less because the care you receive lasts indefinitely and prevents new problems.
Here are eight indicators of a good dentist you should notice by the time you have one or two appointments:
- Your initial appointment is for about an hour to an hour and a half and does NOT include a “cleaning.” (Exception is when your first appointment is a new patient special, which may include a cleaning.)
- You notice the reception area is comfortable and attractive and does not have room for a lot of patients. (Otherwise, it is a waiting room.)
- The history and examination are in depth and very thorough and include at a minimum:
- Your past medical and dental history and overall experience
- A clinical examination that includes your teeth; your bite; your gums; all your soft tissues including your tongue, tonsillar area, and throat; your neck including the thyroid and lymph glands; the TMJ/temporomandibular joint; and the muscles and ligaments involved in chewing
- A cosmetic evaluation
- A periodontal charting of the crevice depths around your teeth
- An oral cancer screening
- A complete set of X-rays (normally 16 to 18)
- Photos of your mouth and teeth
- Models of your teeth if you are missing any teeth or if there are bite or TMJ issues
- You have a separate consultation appointment, which should be at least 30 minutes and may be coupled with your first oral hygiene visit/cleaning or some preventive procedure or instruction.
- At the consultation, the dentist explains to you what he has found and emphasizes what can be done to prevent future dental disease and problems as well as what can be done (with alternatives) to correct any problem or concern you have.
- All treatment recommendations are explained to you in detail, and this along with fees are put in writing and given to you.
- On your first oral hygiene/cleaning visit, the dental hygienist spends over an hour with you (normally one hour and 20 minutes on average).
- Nothing the dentist or the hygienist does is painful.
Start simplifying your life with a dentist who is dedicated to patient comfort, healthy smiles, and guaranteed comprehensive dental care in Wilton. Call Wilton Dental Associates at 203-293-2086 today. Our office is easy to find at 44 Old Ridgefield Road, Suite 212, just off Center Street near Merwin Meadows Park.