- We’re open Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Our clean, relaxed environment will put you at ease
- Receive a lifetime guarantee on your work
For decades, patients have entrusted Dr. Vandiveer Strait and our team to provide high-quality, personalized dental care. It’s just one of the reasons we’ve been voted a top Wilton dental office and have received multiple awards from both dentists and patients. A few other reasons include:
- A lifetime guarantee on all your work if you maintain your preventive care
- A focus on improving your oral and total health, not just fixing dental problems
- Detailed explanations of your procedures and ways to improve your oral home routine
- Appointments that begin on time so that we never keep you waiting
If you’re interested in a team who puts great effort into your care, call 203-293-2086 for an appointment today. You’ll find us at 44 Old Ridgefield Road, Suite 212, near the corner of Center Street and Ridgefield Road.
We Put Your Family’s Safety First With Strict Infection Control
At Wilton Dental Associates, sterilization and patient safety are of utmost concern. Layers of infection control procedures are used to address this concern:
- Needles, anesthetic carpules, prophy angles (like the rubber-like cup used to polish your teeth during cleanings), saliva ejectors (the straw-like suction device used to remove saliva from your mouth), patient napkins/towels, tray and instrument covers and plastic sleeves, all cotton and paper products, staff and doctor mask and gloves, etc. are all disposable or one-use.
- All reusable instruments are ultrasonically cleaned and then sterilized.
At Wilton Dental Associates, we use the Harvey MDT Chemiclave 5000. This not only meets the highest hospital standards for sterilization, but it has the advantage of not dulling or damaging instruments.
Steam autoclaves, which are used in most dental offices, do dull and damage instruments, and that is why Dr. Strait chose the Chemiclave. Although it costs more to operate, it ensures that our instruments maintain their highest level of performance and safety for our patients.
Take Comfort In Our Spotless Patient Rooms
Our sterilization doesn’t stop with cleaning our tools. Before and after each patient, all surfaces in the dental operatory, even the chairs, are cleaned, wiped, and sprayed with a solution designed for hospital operating rooms, surgical centers, physician offices, nurseries, and other critical care areas.
It is effective within minutes against many viruses including Hepatitis B, HIV-1, herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, and tuberculocidal. It is designed to clean, decontaminate, and disinfect yet is safe enough to be used in neonatal units.
When you come to our office, you are placing your trust in us. We see this as an awesome responsibility and obligation. We take that responsibility with the utmost seriousness by being meticulous in our sterilization and patient safety procedures.
Rest Assured With A Lifetime Guarantee
One of the reasons our patients believe we’re a top Wilton dental office is our warranty. We guarantee all our dental work against all defects in workmanship for life or as long as Dr. Strait is practicing dentistry. This includes:
- Voids in materials
- Breakage not due to patient misuse or accidents
- Failure due to open or defective margins
We guarantee all adult patients who get regular preventive care (at least two preventive maintenance visits per year) and maintain a negative microscopic culture (no activity of pathogens as viewed on our phase microscope in our hygiene room) will not get any new dental disease (dental decay or periodontal disease) on areas that were previously healthy tooth structure or periodontal structures. This does not include damage to structures due to accidents or wear. In the unlikely event that this should occur, all dental work required to correct or repair the new dental disease will be at no charge.
To qualify for this guarantee, the patient must be at least 18 years old and have had a negative culture for at least two consecutive preventive maintenance visits.
Preventive maintenance visits are every six months and include:
- An examination
- Prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Microscopic culture
- Fluoride treatment
It’s easy to see why we’re a top Wilton dental office – we always put you and your health first. To visit a dentist and team you can trust, call 203-293-2086 today. We open at 8 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. for your convenience.