- We offer on-time appointments from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Our clean, relaxed environment will put you at ease
- Our patient-focused team prioritizes your experience
For decades, patients have trusted our team to provide high-quality, personalized dental care. It’s just one of the reasons we’ve been voted a top dental office in the area and have received multiple awards from both dentists and patients. Here are a few other reasons that patients love Wilton Dental Associates in Wilton:
- A focus on improving your oral and total health from head to toe, not just fixing dental problems
- A microscopic approach to determining what is going on in your mouth and how to improve your oral health for a lifetime
- Detailed explanations of your procedures and ways to improve your oral health routine at home
- Appointments that begin on time so that we never keep you waiting
We also love treating children! Many parents don’t understand the importance of good airway health in children. At Wilton Dental Associates, part of our mission is educating parents on this often misunderstood part of oral care.
Our goal is to provide a space where children’s airway needs are met using a team of specialists. This network of talented individuals will help diagnose kids who are suffering from sleep apnea, tongue-tie issues, mouth breathing, snoring, teeth grinding, and tonsil problems. We will get kids the help they need to enjoy better airway, oral, and total body health.
If you’re interested in a team who puts great effort into your care and your child’s care, call 203-293-2086 for an appointment today. You’ll find us at 44 Old Ridgefield Road, Suite 212, near the corner of Center Street and Ridgefield Road.
We Put Your Family’s Safety First With Strict Infection Control
Sterilization and patient safety are of utmost concern. We use layers of infection control procedures to address this concern:
- Needles, anesthetic carpules, prophy angles (like the rubber-like cup used to polish your teeth during cleanings), saliva ejectors (the straw-like suction device used to remove saliva from your mouth), patient napkins/towels, tray and instrument covers and plastic sleeves, all cotton and paper products, and staff and doctor mask and gloves are all disposable or one-use.
- All reusable instruments are ultrasonically cleaned and then sterilized.
At Wilton Dental Associates, we use the Harvey MDT Chemiclave 5000. This not only meets the highest hospital standards for sterilization, but it has the advantage of not dulling or damaging instruments. Steam autoclaves, which are used in most dental offices, do dull and damage instruments. Although the Chemiclave costs more to operate, it ensures that our instruments maintain their highest level of performance and safety for our patients.
Take Comfort In Our Spotless Patient Rooms
Our sterilization doesn’t stop with cleaning our equipment. Before and after each patient, all surfaces in the dental operatory, even the chairs, are cleaned, wiped, and sprayed with a solution designed for hospital operating rooms, surgical centers, physician offices, nurseries, and other critical care areas.
It is effective within minutes against many viruses including hepatitis B, HIV-1, herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, and tuberculocidal. It is designed to clean, decontaminate, and disinfect, yet it is safe enough to be used in neonatal units.
When you come to our office, you are placing your trust in us. We see this as an awesome responsibility and obligation. We take that responsibility with the utmost seriousness by being meticulous in our sterilization and patient safety procedures.
Enjoy Our Patient Amenities & Approach To Patient Care
We don’t just take your safety seriously here – your comfort is a top priority as well. We want you to feel as relaxed as if you were in your own living room. Our amenities include:
- Fresh water for your comfort and refreshment
- Headphones for relaxing music
- Lavender-scented spa towels for a soothing touch after your procedure
- Private patient care rooms for discretion
- The Wand® computer-controlled sting-free anesthesia
If there’s anything you need, just ask and we’ll try to help. We believe our dental practice is a platform to bless people and make a difference. You’ll always feel respected and cared for here. You are much more than a number; you matter to us. Dr. D’Andrea and our staff will go the extra mile to help you achieve your oral and total health goals.
At Wilton Dental Associates in Wilton, we always put you and your health first. To visit a dentist and team you can trust, call 203-293-2086 today. We open at 8 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. for your convenience.