Serving Bethel, CT, Brookfield, CT, Danbury, CT, Newtown, CT, Redding, CT, Ridgefield, CT & Surrounding Communities
There may be imperfections in your smile that cannot be easily fixed, such as discoloration or spacing problems, teeth that are very different from each other in their shape, rough surfaces, or a particularly long or short tooth.
Don’t worry – we have the perfect solution!
Porcelain veneers are thin, yet strong, shells that can be permanently bonded to your teeth to achieve instant perfection.
Defects Corrected by Veneers
- Discoloration or stains that cannot be repaired by whitening procedures
- Unattractive spacing or gaps
- Uneven contours
- Worn teeth
- Slight crookedness or uneven teeth
- Size and shape issues
The Dental Veneer Process
Our own Dr. Strait has placed over 5,000 veneers and uses his experience to achieve remarkable cosmetic results.
- First, he uses a series of color-balanced lights to ensure an accurate color match.
- Then, an impression of your teeth is made to use as a mold. Molds are sent to the best cosmetic labs in the world, where veneers are fabricated using Empress Porcelain materials.
- Once we receive the custom-made veneers, your teeth are prepared by reducing them just the thickness of a fingernail to allow for the thickness of the veneers.
- Then the veneers are fitted to your teeth and adhered.
- Since veneers are constructed from life-like porcelain materials, their luminescence, strength, and durability can last a lifetime.
- The result is a gorgeous, symmetrical smile, indistinguishable from the real thing.
Another type of dental veneer is so thin that teeth do not need to be reduced in size at all. Unlike standard veneers, this type is reversible. Dr. Strait places Lumineers ultra-thin veneers.
Contact Dr. Strait at Wilton Dental Associates to find out if you are the right candidate for porcelain veneers today!